qarawol

Custom made stamp

I'm looking to have one made with the lettering 'qarawol' made in all lower case letters. I'd like it to be around 1" wide max. This is so I can stamp my name on custom stuff kinda hidden on a back corner or such. I have the 1/8" steel stamps for keys. That takes too long for each letter, not always straight and they are all capital letters... I want lower case.

Can anyone here direct me to a custom stamp maker that may be able to do this?

Njoy...

Edited by qarawol

THANKS!

I just shot them an email with my request.

Njoy...

THANKS!

I just shot them an email with my request.

Njoy...

Great, I hope it works out for you...Tom

I've seen this guy advertising his custom stamping products for jewelers, locksmiths and also leatherwork. http://www.henryaevers.com/new_page_5.htm

jeff mosby made my maker's stamp.

great guy to deal with

http://greyghostgraphics.com/

Lookie what I'll be getting in the mail soon... :P

qarawolstamp.jpg

A custom made stamp just for me by Laser Gift Creations.

The size is a mere 1/2" long by 1/8" high. PERFECT for my custom leather holsters.

Thanks for the help!

Njoy...

Edited by qarawol

Could I ask how much this is going to cost you, please?

Ray

Lookie what I'll be getting in the mail soon... :P

A custom made stamp just for me by Laser Gift Creations.

The size is a mere 1/2" long by 1/8" high. PERFECT for my custom leather holsters.

Thanks for the help!

Njoy...

Ray

I believe she charges US$35.00. She does outstanding work too. I'm planning on having her make one with a German Shepherd head and the company name around the edge.

Spence

Ray

She mentioned that this job was so small and easy that it would only cost me $27.00 ($25.00 + $2.00 shipping). Their normal price listed on the website is $35.00.

We went back and forth via email a few times as she showed me what my options were. looking closer, I wanted the apostrophes to be a mirror image of each other with the arc going inwards toward the lettering. She changed it as requested at no charge even after she made one.

I just got confirmation that the changes were made and it was mailed today. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I'll post pics when it arrives. I can't wait to see and start using it. Leather craft projects are waiting to have my name stamped on it.

Njoy...

It's been over a year since I received my 1st stamp from Laser Gift Creations and it had a lot of uses. It did however start to deteriorate and it did not stamp legibly at times. I ordered 2 more custom stamps and I wanted to buy a replacement for the 1st, it was over a year old.

We went back and forth MANY times on how I wanted my other logos and she was very patient with me. I know I went a lot overboard on the little pity changes I wanted to see and she hung in there and kept on working at it until I was satisfied. She even threw in an idea herself that I didn't think of and I went with it.

When I told her I wanted another simple one like the 1st one because it no longer stamped correctly and I wanted to pay for it... low and behold she went ahead and replaced it at no charge for what had happened to it should not have happened.

I should receive them this week and I'll post pics when I get them of what they look like stamped on leather.

SUPER Customer Service and I am a customer for life. THANKS Brenda!!!!!

Njoy...