nanera

For Sale: Used JUKI LU-563 walking foot industrial sewing machine

This is a used JUKI LU-563 walking foot industrial sewing machine (w/reverse) for sale (1-Needle, Lockstitch, Unison Feed, w/ large bobbin). I used it lightly for less than 2 years while I had a Custom Horse clothing business. It works great for sewing through thick nylon/binding layers. Also works fine for light leather. I am regretfully letting it go due to lack of storage space as I've used it occasionally for my own horse blanket repairs. The machine comes with a box of unused replacement needles, several bobbins and a whole box of thread. It also comes with the workbench shown in the photos as well as a binding attachment if desired. The machine has been stored in ideal conditions and has been oiled regularly. If you've ever used these machines before, they are made to last and can withstand years of hard use. This is definitely a machine to last a lifetime.

I'm asking $650 everything included except shipping costs. I would prefer that the buyer be able to pick up the machine themselves as opposed to shipping it, since the head itself weighs about 70# and I don't know how I would ship the workbench. However, all reasonable offers will be considered. Also included is an instruction manual for this specific model. I paid $1200 for this machine when I bought it from Hoffman Bros. which is a well reputed industrial machine company in Chicago. It runs great as is, but I recommend getting a tune up and one of the belts replaced before using it heavily. I have adjusted the price accordingly.

juki2.jpg

juki5.jpg

juki1.jpg

juki3.jpg

juki4.jpg

post-12581-125910620542_thumb.jpg

post-12581-125910622414_thumb.jpg

post-12581-125910625434_thumb.jpg

post-12581-125910627228_thumb.jpg

post-12581-125910628833_thumb.jpg

This is a used JUKI LU-563 walking foot industrial sewing machine (w/reverse) for sale (1-Needle, Lockstitch, Unison Feed, w/ large bobbin). I used it lightly for less than 2 years while I had a Custom Horse clothing business.

I'm asking $650 everything included except shipping costs. I would prefer that the buyer be able to pick up the machine themselves as opposed to shipping it, since the head itself weighs about 70# and I don't know how I would ship the workbench. However, all reasonable offers will be considered. Also included is an instruction manual for this specific model. I paid $1200 for this machine when I bought it from Hoffman Bros. which is a well reputed industrial machine company in Chicago. It runs great as is, but I recommend getting a tune up and one of the belts replaced before using it heavily. I have adjusted the price accordingly.

p.m. sent

Rick

This is a used JUKI LU-563 walking foot industrial sewing machine (w/reverse) for sale (1-Needle, Lockstitch, Unison Feed, w/ large bobbin). I used it lightly for less than 2 years while I had a Custom Horse clothing business. It works great for sewing through thick nylon/binding layers. Also works fine for light leather. I am regretfully letting it go due to lack of storage space as I've used it occasionally for my own horse blanket repairs. The machine comes with a box of unused replacement needles, several bobbins and a whole box of thread. It also comes with the workbench shown in the photos as well as a binding attachment if desired. The machine has been stored in ideal conditions and has been oiled regularly. If you've ever used these machines before, they are made to last and can withstand years of hard use. This is definitely a machine to last a lifetime.

Hi, I have had a hard time getting to you and I sure hope this works this time.

Well I live in Livermore California 30 miles east sout east of San Francisco California; Zip 94550, and I am interested in your machine, and I need to know where you live to see if it is viable to for pickup.

You can contact me as follows:

Richard King

925-455-0746

kingsurvey@att.net

The machine is located in Sand Lake, NY...about 30min from Albany, NY and 4hrs north of NYC. PLease let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Nancy

Well I live in Livermore California 30 miles east sout east of San Francisco California; Zip 94550, and I am interested in your machine, and I need to know where you live to see if it is viable to for pickup.

Richard King

925-455-0746

kingsurvey@att.net

Edited by nanera

Richard King

925-455-0746

kingsurvey@att.net

Hello, If this machine is still available / please let me know, Harlan H. @ 727-434-7101 my email works, but it's soooo slow, call me a we can get Everything done in 2 minutes, thanks, Harlan.

Was wondering if this machine is still available. Am very interested, and can arrange p/u or shipping.

Thanks.

Was wondering if this machine is still available. Am very interested, and can arrange p/u or shipping.

Thanks.

Yes, the machine is still available. Please let me know how I can contact you for more details.

Thank you,

Nancy

Nancy, I sent you a pm yesterday with contact info. let me know if you didn't get it, and I will resend.

I AM interested in the machine.

Thanks,

Barb

Was wondering if you had changed your mind about selling this machine, as I haven't heard from you.

Please give me a call, as I have gotten several quotes for freight, and am ready to complete this transaction.

Thanks.

Barb

Hi, just checking to see if you happen to still have this machine and it is available for sale?

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi, just checking to see if you happen to still have this machine and it is available for sale?

Thanks,

Jenny

Nope this machine has been sold. Thanks for your inquiry.

Nancy