Sign in to follow this  
RMB Custom Leather

Looking For This Horseshoe Buckle

Does anyone know where else I can get this belt buckle. Zach Whites out of stock. click here to see a picture http://www.zackwhite.com/product.php?productid=18534&cat=0&page=1

Does anyone know where else I can get this belt buckle. Zach Whites out of stock. click here to see a picture http://www.zackwhite...34&cat=0&page=1

Is it same as this one ?? I've bought stuff from this gal before, never any problems (for what that's worth).

Have you considered getting some made? You should be able to get a local blacksmith to make these in no time. Just tell them to use pony shoes, not sure what size though. The only difference would probably be that they will rust, but a lot of people like a little patina on their buckles and the price. Really dont think anyone would make one for that cheap, but then you could also market them as hand made.

CW

Edited by Aggiebraider

Have you considered getting some made? You should be able to get a local blacksmith to make these in no time. Just tell them to use pony shoes, not sure what size though. The only difference would probably be that they will rust, but a lot of people like a little patina on their buckles and the price. Really dont think anyone would make one for that cheap, but then you could also market them as hand made.

CW

Hello, Please tell me the demension and the material you like ,then maybe I could help to find it for you.

I am a manufacturer of hardware and leather for China,Chang'An town. Thousands of buckle styles here we could choice.

My website: www.kungming888.com :thumbsup:

hi,

Men's Belts Gucci guccissima leather horseshoe buckle belt - Black guccissima leather with solid color leather underside Golden horseshoe buckle Brand.Crafted in Italy in sleek, smooth leather.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Natural Spin Dance International is a fast growing dance product supplier based in Toronto, Canada, we provide all your needs in dancesports. Since our beginning, the principle elements of our company have been focused on our service and delivery of quality products with affordable prices. for more Details Latest Shoes

Hello, Please tell me the demension and the material you like ,then maybe I could help to find it for you.

I am a manufacturer of hardware and leather for China,Chang'An town. Thousands of buckle styles here we could choice.

My website: www.kungming888.com :thumbsup:

Do you do small orders or do you only do large bulk orders to USA?

Do you do small orders or do you only do large bulk orders to USA?

Hey Rob, you might want to check out springfield leather co. springfieldleather.com or s-t leather at stleather.com. I think that they both have this buckle or something close. I have several that look just like them + the keepers to match. I got mine from Tandy, but both of those other places are cheaper and have better shipping rates. I hope this helps Billy P