D.A. Kabatoff

2010 Tcaa Online Catalog

OH, Oh ,Oh!!! :jawdropper: What a great link!!

Darcy,

Thank you VERY much for posting that link. I have never heard of this event before.

I will watch for it in the future for sure!

Joel

Edited by GrampaJoel

Darcy,

Thanks for the heads up and link again this year.

Darcy.....I know I should thank you for the link, however I haven't slept in two days for studying what these masters have created. I am currently in the process of grinding my swivel knife blades flat. Makes me want to take up trap shooting so that I can vent (or ventilate) my frustrations. Just when you think they couldn't top what they've already done they raise the bar again!

Overwhelmed!

Darcy.....I know I should thank you for the link, however I haven't slept in two days for studying what these masters have created. I am currently in the process of grinding my swivel knife blades flat. Makes me want to take up trap shooting so that I can vent (or ventilate) my frustrations. Just when you think they couldn't top what they've already done they raise the bar again!

Overwhelmed!

I know exactly how you feel Bob, I just look at what I've got on the go and get a sick feeling like I want to throw out forty hours of work and $700.00 worth of leather and go chop wood instead. I think what I really feel is that I should be able to do better but after about three or four days I calm down and remember some of these guys have been doing what they are doing for longer than I've been alive. It's hard to stay on that slow, steady path of improvement when you can see what is possible with the same tools.

Darcy

I know exactly how you feel Bob, I just look at what I've got on the go and get a sick feeling like I want to throw out forty hours of work and $700.00 worth of leather and go chop wood instead. I think what I really feel is that I should be able to do better but after about three or four days I calm down and remember some of these guys have been doing what they are doing for longer than I've been alive. It's hard to stay on that slow, steady path of improvement when you can see what is possible with the same tools.

Darcy

Hey, you guys at the top of the ladder! Stop throwing that stuff down. Its hitting me on the head down here on the bottom rung, lol. :)

Yeah :thumbsup: ...i watch work of these MASTERS few years already. In the meanwhile i think ....cut my hands :bawling:

Amazing work

Darcy

Darcy.......just so you know.......thats how I feel when I look at your work!!!!!!!

Tim