cem

Celtic Knot Software

I came across this software called Knotsbag while searching for Celtic Knot ideas and thought it may be of some interest to a few members here. I've only used the demo version so can't comment on what the full version is like, it is quite fun to play with though.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/hypatiasoft/

You also need java to run it works on Windows, Linux and Mac, I've only used the Windows version though.

Cheers,

Clair

Edited by cem

Go here www.clanbadge.com This is an outstanding program Bare with me a bit while I tell you about my encounter with it's inventer/programmer

Must be over eight years now. Anyway friends asked me to design their wedding invitations because they weren't happy with the wedding planners designs. So under BIG time limit here. Searching the web for a program I could use rather than drawing, eracing, drawing etc. Came across the clanbadge web site, looked it over and knew this was what I needed. At that time he only had the first two fonts online. Now I had a problem because at that time he only took pay-pal and nothing else and to this day I do not do paypal, bad,bad experiance with them.

So e-mailed him, explained why I needed his program asap and if he would except money order, certified check etc. About an hour later I get an e-mail from him with his address to send payment and get this...... a link to download his complete program!

He doesn't know me from Adam, yet without payment he links me to his download and wishes me good luck. I got off my butt right then and there and sent payment by next day mail.

Not only for his trusting heart but because this is one hell of a program and money well spent, I say get it if you do a lot of knot work. You won't regret it. I now have all his programs.

Edited by PANTHER

Clair:

Thanks for sharing. Since I am artisically challenged, it appears to complicated for me, but I sure it will work for some of my other brothers and sisters here. I appreciate it and will share it with my guild brothers.

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

I came across this software called Knotsbag while searching for Celtic Knot ideas and thought it may be of some interest to a few members here. I've only used the demo version so can't comment on what the full version is like, it is quite fun to play with though.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/hypatiasoft/

You also need java to run it works on Windows, Linux and Mac, I've only used the Windows version though.

Cheers,

Clair

Thanks for the link! Looks excellent. I'll toodle with the free version for a bit and see if it suits. Otherwise, as a Photoshop and Illustrator user, WOW! Vectors and skins! I'd consider paying for those added benefits...

Cheers back atcha...

Adam