Sign in to follow this  
Aragon

Decrotive Chicago Screws

I'm looking for Decrotive Chicago Screws other then the ones from Tandy Leather Factory. I dont want flower ones, but maybe something more like Stars or cool like that. Even looking for hardware that looks like small door knockers. A great example is from this pic

post-15954-051788200 1283580366_thumb.jp

Notice in the lower image, you can see the hardware on the back of the "door knocker". It's not a chicago screw. It's used in carpentry. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a drawer pull of some kind.

If you use this for a dog collar, it could unscrew, (the pronged nut would stay anchored in the leather and the drawer pull could spin). If you still want to use it, get Red loctite threadlock adhesive and install it using that. I still wouldn't trust it to hold a leash, maybe ID tag.

Notice in the lower image, you can see the hardware on the back of the "door knocker". It's not a chicago screw. It's used in carpentry. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a drawer pull of some kind.

If you use this for a dog collar, it could unscrew, (the pronged nut would stay anchored in the leather and the drawer pull could spin). If you still want to use it, get Red loctite threadlock adhesive and install it using that. I still wouldn't trust it to hold a leash, maybe ID tag.

Here you go..

https://www.biker-wallets.com/shop/silver-loop-bwl-10/