BondoBobCustomSaddles

Back Home After A Stay In Teh Va Hospital

Well, it's been coming for some time now and I finally got the radical prostectomy procedure that was needed. Back home now resting, and of course, reading Leatherworker again. Not sure which is worse, the recovery, or the withdrawl from leatherworker! Anyway all is good, and I am glad that it is over. I just wanted to say to all out there, the people at the Ann Arbor VA Hospital, are without question the very best, from the guys mopping the floors, to the floor nurses, and caregivers, the surgeons, right up to the chief of surgery. Not only my opinion, but ; the guy I was in with felt the same way about their treatment. These angels of mercy, in all ways, went out of their way to make sure we felt special, and we did. God Bless them and all caregivers all over the world. Special folks! If you know one, please be sure they know how special they are.

Thanks for listening,

Bob

First, from a vet to a vet, thank you for your service! Secondly, we are glad to hear that you are on your road to recovery. I have to tell you that our guild does leather demos at our local VA hospital in Killeen, Tx several times a year. The staff and vets are wonderful people and our demos are usually packed. I have to agree with you.

Rest my friend and may God bless you with a speedy recovery!