Sign in to follow this  
hpfarms

Introduction from Alberta

Hello, I am new and just found the place to introduce myself. I have been purchasing saddles over the years and learning how to restore them with help from a friend. I found this site and looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks for having me.

Laura

Repairing old saddles is a good start to making your own. You will learn that a lot of them aren't worth fixing and also what not to do. You will also lwarn new ways of construction and get a feel for how a saddle is supposed to be constructed. Good luck and if you have any questions there are lots of people here that can help you.

Welcome, Laura,

Where in Alberta are you from?

Welcome, Laura,

Where in Alberta are you from?

Hello, thanks for the warm welcoming, and really enjoying the information on here. I am just outside of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park.

Laura

We're farther north - Valleyview. About an hour before you get to Grande Prairie. There are a few Albertans on this forum. Glad to have another one!

Welcome to the forum Laura, I'm also an Albertan, mind you a Flames fan though. You'll find that everyone here is very helpful and friendly, glad to have you here.

Ken

Hello, thanks for the warm welcoming, and really enjoying the information on here. I am just outside of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park.

Laura

Laura, thats great you found this site. It's a great place to meet people and discuss ideas. My sister lives in Sherwood Park. She worked for "Vic" for along time. Her name is Corri.

Nice to have you join in.

Bob

Welcome to the site ive been to Edmonton... i wonder if my name is still on the wall of fame in the Pucks Bar LOL, the Mall is somthing out of this world, Don