Casey Jordan

Binders, Check Book Cover, Table Top

I haven't posted anything for quite a while because I have to use my old desktop computer to get the pictures resized right.

The first binder is like the one I made for the Art of the Cowboy Makers contest. ( Order taken from the contest - a two for one!)

The next two are custom made with the same pattern for different size writing pads. (Great customer - He has money! )

The one with the car on the front and the bike on the back is a business check book cover. (He now washes his hands before writing checks)

The round one is a 19" Table Top. ( Looks good under glass)

post-7801-028670200 1316758478_thumb.jpg

post-7801-010924200 1316758620_thumb.jpg

post-7801-049505000 1316758685_thumb.jpg

post-7801-098598600 1316758732_thumb.jpg

post-7801-088796400 1316758757_thumb.jpg

post-7801-096379200 1316758782_thumb.jpg

post-7801-072245300 1316758827_thumb.jpg

post-7801-075980200 1316758968_thumb.jpg

post-7801-004446200 1316758989_thumb.jpg

As always Casey very inspiring work hopefully one day i can reach the level that your at. Happy trails

Thanks Cowdog!

I'm chasing the leaders too! I study their work and try to get better with each piece. Hopefully it's working.rolleyes2.gif

Pretty Pretty Pretty.. Love your work.

Helda,

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it!

I also love your - Never drop your gun to hug a Grizzly. rofl.gifrofl.gif

Bustedlifter,

Been busy working and not posting very often. I will post pictures of my latest miniature saddle when I can find the pictures.

Thanks for your comments!

Really nice, your work helps to inspire me too. Thanks for sharing. I better get back to work....thumbsup.gif

Bob

Thanks Bob!

I get a lot of inspiration just looking around here, I even remember a check book cover ( I think) you done that was pretty neat.

Love your work, the first pictures of the binder is a favourite :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Your work is stunning. How do you manage to get so much fine detail in your carving? I am stumped, but inspired.notworthy.gif

I haven't posted anything for quite a while because I have to use my old desktop computer to get the pictures resized right.

The first binder is like the one I made for the Art of the Cowboy Makers contest. ( Order taken from the contest - a two for one!)

The next two are custom made with the same pattern for different size writing pads. (Great customer - He has money! )

The one with the car on the front and the bike on the back is a business check book cover. (He now washes his hands before writing checks)

The round one is a 19" Table Top. ( Looks good under glass)

Beautiful work Casey! There's a lot of hours of work shown there!

Bobby

Love your work, the first pictures of the binder is a favourite :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks Tina!!! The feeling is mutual because your work is awesome too!!!!! Sure would like to see more...whistle.gif

tatehunt,

Thanks for the complements, I appreciate it. For some reason I like to get as much detail in as I can, sometimes I overdo it a little.

I do a lot of miniature work and can't get in all the detail I want, which is a little frustrating at times.

Bobby,

Thanks for the complements!! Just don't tell anyone how wet the table top was when I loaded it for the show!!! blush.gif

Nice work Casey, it's always nice to see and study others work. It just makes me work harder to achieve what I want.

Bob

I really like the hinge and knot details on that binder, Casey! :specool: Bless your heart- that was a lot of backgrounding on that table top cover. It looks fantastic. When are you going to do an entire dining room table? ;)

Crystal

Bob,

Thanks for the complements!! I study others work too, and probably always will.

When are you going to do an entire dining room table? ;)

Crystal

EASY NOW!!! I have ended up doing a lot of things because of questions like that ! I think I would need a bigger backgrounder or try to fill it up with more pattern.

Thanks for your complements Crystal.

Bobby,

Thanks for the complements!! Just don't tell anyone how wet the table top was when I loaded it for the show!!! blush.gif

Your secret about the NeatLac adhereing the glass to the table top is safe with me!!! BTW, I missed the photo of your finger carving the first time I looked....I think it looks great!

Bobby

Your secret about the NeatLac adhereing the glass to the table top is safe with me!!! BTW, I missed the photo of your finger carving the first time I looked....I think it looks great!

Bobby

The finger carving on these are very simple and not very detailed. Basically just the outline of a pattern cut with a few decorative cuts added.

Thanks Bobby!

Casey