Hi guys,

i just bought a Cobra from Steve and am learning how to use it.

Question about lose ends. when you start your stich and end it. I understand you back take a few stiches to end you row, but what do you do with the loose ends. I have been just cutting them off but I noticed you then have a little thread fuzz sticking up. what do you guys do?

Burn em...hold a Bic lighter to em...watch em burn.

I pull them through to the back side of the holster, cut them to about 1/8" long, and burn them with a lighter. While they are molten, press them down so they are flat. This will keep them from pulling through to the front.

i heard of a saddle maker actually not backstitching and using a couple needles and saddle stitching it like you would by hand, you would still be left with the same issue but i wanted to tell everyone. 2 weeks til i get my cobra 4, I'm more excited for this than i have been for the past 10 christmas' lol

i heard of a saddle maker actually not backstitching and using a couple needles and saddle stitching it like you would by hand, you would still be left with the same issue but i wanted to tell everyone. 2 weeks til i get my cobra 4, I'm more excited for this than i have been for the past 10 christmas' lol

You're gonna be like a kid in a candy store when you get your machine and set it up.

1332988705[/url]' post='241408']

You will love it. At first if your like me and have never machine sewd you will be intimidated. But power through it. Once you do you will never regret it.