Andy

Misc Machines I found on my trip......

All,

I just took a trip from down south to up north and met with a few of my suppliers, did some wheeling and dealing on some of my machines and met some folks whom I have known and spoke with over the years.

Notable is Jack ( www.oldcowpoke.com ) , He graciously picked me up as I had my truck and trailer and cannot turn it around easily without something the size of a WalMart parking lot... Anyway, I got a nice tour of his shop, got to play with a bunch of his machines (some for sale, some not for sale). He has a BUNCH of nice HUGE Randall Strap Cutters, a few nice clickers, some sewing machines (some NICE Adlers and a bunch of others), he had a bunch of splitters to (damn , I NEED one!!!). Lots of other tasty stuff for the leather craftsman too.... I snagged a Union Lockstitch from him a bunch of years back, good machine, good guy.

Next notable is Smuckers Harness Shop, I met with Moses, check out some of his wares, (harness) and also his machines for sale, a NEAT embosser, a Landis 3 (? unsure...), another needle and awl machine, a Camoga 18" splitter, he had some other goodies too...

Anyway, I managed to sell/swap a BUNCH of my stuff, I'll update the ads here. (if'n ya need a 10" randall strap/belt cutter and a clicker...works off home 220! CONTACT ME! I like swpas!)

Anyway, I had a GREAT time meeting these guys and am VERY please with the people and thier machines.

Andy

I forgot to add ONE more contact I had (oh the phone, did not make it to Nashville)

A VERY nice Gent who posts here, Randy (randyandclaudia.com) has some NICE NICE NICE NICE stuff for sale. I see his patcher for sale here. Good stuff, GREAT GUY and you need to see his inlays on his web page, NONE BETTER than his!

Andy