awharness

Byler Punchs

I've heard people say good things about punchs from a guy named Byler, I think I heard he is in NY. Does anyone have any info or input on these?

-Andrew

www.awharness.com

Are you talking about Beiler's Manufacturing in Pennsylvania? If so, I do have the contact info for them if you want it. They usually get a catalog out to you in a week and so far their customer service has been great. They only deal with checks so you call and place an order, then send your check in. As soon as they receive the check, they ship your stuff out.

Frank

Are you talking about Beiler's Manufacturing in Pennsylvania? If so, I do have the contact info for them if you want it. They usually get a catalog out to you in a week and so far their customer service has been great. They only deal with checks so you call and place an order, then send your check in. As soon as they receive the check, they ship your stuff out.

Frank

No its not Beiler's I do business with them, Its a guy names Byler and I beleive he is from NY and he makes end punchs and bag punchs, I think they're blue in color.WHo does everyone else use for punchs?

-ANdrew

Hey Andrew,

I have the English end punches and bag punches, they are much better than Osborne's. I ordered them from a guy at the show in Sheridan a few years ago, but I've had a fire since then and don't remember who he was. I think the guy was from Tenn., but he was selling them for someone else. Chuck has bought some since then I think, so call him and maybe he remembers.

Did you get your Union Lock running?

Good Luck,

Kevin

I forgot, I used to see them on Ebay sometimes, but I don't look much anymore.

Kevin

I saw there was an article in Shop Talk about the Byler brothers in NY! No phone #'s just address so I have to get a letter out to see about getting some punchs! I have pretty much given up on the union lock! my non sewing machine budy says "hey its just the timing, it cant be that bad!" but he thinks that they must make a light to time them! I threw it up on here for sale, if I dont sell it after I am done playing santa's elf for the holidays I will sit down and get it running! Ive got a sewpro 441 that sews up the belts and bridles Ive been making for christmas pretty nicely!

-Andrew

www.awharness.com

I'm not sure if this is of any help. But when I was looking for some punches here's some info. I recieved there are other suppliers listed in the thread. I'm not sure on how to post a link to the thread but it was started by me back in Sept. I think title says something about bag and end punches. I did get ahold of some old osborne so I didn't buy anything from these folks.

Best of Luck, Mike

Mike,

This guy used to post some of these on eBay. He had oblongpunches (sold them as Amish steel - painted blue) as well as otherstrap end cutters.

Jack Joseph

USA Leather Machinery

3301 Devault Bridge Road

Piney Flats, TN 37606

1-423-571-1364

Jack Joseph email address

Regards,

Ben

Brettun's Village sells the blue end punches, bag punches and arch punches. They are listed in the suppliers list on the main page