In the world of high end pool cues we have a term which is probably the same for most aspects of life - A Monster. This is reserved for the wildest, out-there, coolest cues made - but of course everyone has their own ideas of what a Monster cue is - here is a fun site where "experts" discuss it.... www.cuezilla.com

And what does that have to do with us here? Nothing really except that I think we made a Monster Case and I'd like the experts here to discuss it. :devil:

P9251071.jpgP9251070.jpgP9251072.jpgP9251073.jpgP9251074.jpgP9251075.jpgP9251076.jpgP9251077.jpgP9251078.jpgP9251079.jpgP9251080.jpgP9251081.jpgP9251082.jpgP9251084.jpgP9251085.jpgP9251088.jpg

In the world of high end pool cues we have a term which is probably the same for most aspects of life - A Monster. This is reserved for the wildest, out-there, coolest cues made - but of course everyone has their own ideas of what a Monster cue is - here is a fun site where "experts" discuss it.... www.cuezilla.com

And what does that have to do with us here? Nothing really except that I think we made a Monster Case and I'd like the experts here to discuss it. devil.gif

well im far fom an expert but i gotta say that is a sweet ass caseYou_Rock_Emoticon.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

love it!! my favorite

Now thats a cool case.

It reminds me of the Necronomicon from the movie Army of Darkness. Will it bite the hand of someone trying to open it?

Sweet case you got there. :specool:

Damon

A really nice case! I like it much!

That's one crazy case, it looks cool. I love the faces that are around the panel in the back. Nice job.