Met a new photographer through work. What do you reckon as a marketing shot for the watch strap??

Pip

post-3537-0-83878000-1426419175_thumb.jp

nice strap

This strap i made out of necessity the original strap for the watch wouldn't allow changing the battery and had to be cut off. Everyone seems to like it though, got me a gig with a local pocket watch converter, making handmade straps...... thanks guys, all feedback is good and handy to know.

While I'm primarily a stitching fan, I appreciate the clean look of the rivets. The accent creases or lines add some feature without being too busy. Cool watch too!

While I'm primarily a stitching fan, I appreciate the clean look of the rivets. The accent creases or lines add some feature without being too busy. Cool watch too!

I am usually a stitching fan but liked the counterpoint of the nickel studs with this particular watch.

That's one of the coolest watches I ever seen!! The strap makes it look amazing!! What brand of watch is that?

Edited by Jon P

Hi this is dbanks I need leather watch strap made I can trade you genuine lizard skins for a leather watch strap.

I can't find a make on the watch, it was sold by next and is only branded for the store, I will take a closer look at work as I think I see something but needs magnifying. I love it, would love some more but.....

Dbanks, Thanks for the chance but I am just starting with straps, not really at a point I can confidently make them over distance, (I am in UK) too many variables I don't understand yet. Sorry, some much better guys on here, they might fancy a bit of lizard.

Feel free to jump in guys.

Pip

Edited by Pip

Ok the letters on the face say GMT and have a large N above them, thats as much as I got sorry guys!

$_57.JPG

Close as I can find!