Good design for a minimalist wallet. Did you find that the machine was worth it?

I love having the machine, it makes doing up prototypes easy and practical. If I were to make and sell these I might hand stitch but that's so time consuming when you're just playing with ideas it can be prohibitive.

This is why I use bag stiffener for my prototypes. If your looking to get a basic idea of how something will go together, bag stiffener and thumb tacks works great for some items. If you just work in the thickness of your leather you can get a great idea of how it will end up. I also use bag stiffener for my final templates on the leather projects so it is two fold really.

Good luck!

I do the same thing with the bag stiffener, for little objects like this it's nice to throw together witht he leather and machine. Fro the cutting, dyeing, and stitching it took maybe half an hour of my time.

I like that design and I like the bag stiffener ideas too. Thanks for sharing.

Am I the only one who has no idea what "machine", you are talking about?

In this case it's a Durkopp Adler 467 I bought from Nick-O-Sew. Honestly they were fantastic to deal with (which is impressive because I was a dick unfortunately due to other things that were going on) and the machine is great. I couldn't be happier.