westtxcowboy1979

A few questions

Ok before i screw sometime up in the instructions it state's to clean all the bottom metal parts with gasoline before adding the oil? This does not seen right but I could be wrong it would be the first time.lol

Does anyone have a threading pattern for this machine the instructions are very vage. And if anyone could give some good advise for a rookie sewing machine opperator it would be much appreciated.

They take care of cleanup at the distributor. Put the oil in and you are good to go. Call Steve about the threading, It is Sewing Machine 101, but he is a patient guy.

Art

Ok before i screw sometime up in the instructions it state's to clean all the bottom metal parts with gasoline before adding the oil? This does not seen right but I could be wrong it would be the first time.lol

Does anyone have a threading pattern for this machine the instructions are very vage. And if anyone could give some good advise for a rookie sewing machine opperator it would be much appreciated.