This a belt I made recently. Dude actually said "no skull" :jawdropper: If he wasn't a friend I wouldn't have taken the job.

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Good use of the stamping tools making a nice border!

Very good looking belt and one more guy that thinks letters are slavework (?).

I'm not very fond of making letters and I seen others feeling the same way, anyhow they are quite essential.

Is that the symbol of half-life the computer game.

Sure is a man-belt :deadsubject:

Tom

LOL :NEWFUNNYPOST: Nice Tom. Actually the logo is AA. Alcoholics Anonymous. Circle and Triangle. I was initially going to say "Look away Tom" on my header but decided against it.

We'll my only problem with alcohol is to get time for it;-) Promised Luke I'd take a dram for us both but got caught working. Gonna take em now, also, the scotch wisky I drink is kinda expensive and BTW so is the beer. I don't really drink the regular ones so often anymore and seldom to get drunk. I got two favourite American brews 1. Sierra Nevada - Golden pale ale 2. Anchor - Steam.

Well, got my whisky now - slàinte mva (scottish=cheers)

Tom

Man, that's some fine work there, Spider. :thumbsup:

-Alex

Thank you Alex. It means alot coming from you cause you do some really nice work too. Sometimes I forget how much I love making belts.

Thank you Alex. It means alot coming from you cause you do some really nice work too.

:blush: Now yer makin' me blush... :lol:

cool belt spider...ya thats a shocker not to see a skull on'er somewhere...but thats a philosophy i use in general

terms "one day at a time"...if i try to think to far ahead it just gives me a headache :bike:

darryl

I AM TRUELY IN SHOCK!  No skulls!?!?! Looks really good. I'll bet he liked it.

Storm

cool belt spider...ya thats a shocker not to see a skull on'er somewhere...but thats a philosophy i use in general

terms "one day at a time"...if i try to think to far ahead it just gives me a headache :bike:

darryl

Yeah, I"m a fan of the saying too. I use it for everything.

I AM TRUELY IN SHOCK!  No skulls!?!?! Looks really good. I'll bet he liked it.

Storm

Thank you Storm. He actually DID like it. I was excited about it so it worked out really well. I hope to get more orders from this belt from the Recovery Circle.

stampin spider!!!!! are you sure there is no skull hiding somewhere?

This a belt I made recently. Dude actually said "no skull" :jawdropper: If he wasn't a friend I wouldn't have taken the job.

No Skull - man you are not consistent :) LOL

Looks great.

Thanks everyone. Gotta keep you all on your toes with all sorts of stuff. :Lighten: yeah that's it..... :unsure: I'll stick to my original story. It was from a request. The font is mine but other than that it was something that was made based on knowing this dude. :cowboy: