Egyptian

0.8Mm Waxed Tiger Thread - Ritza 25 For Sale

15 members have voted

1. 1. What Color of Ritza 25 Tiger Thread is your favorite/most used?

• White JK1
    • Beige JK2
    • Cream JK6
    • Green JK11
    • Royal Blue JK14
    • Brown JK21
    • Red JK 62
    • Amber Glow JK76
    • Orange JK247
    • Other (Comment with color)
  2. 2. What is your favorite/most used size thread?

• 0.6mm
    • 0.8mm
    • 1.0mm
    • 1.2mm
    • 1.4mm
    • 1.7mm

Hi guys! got some 0.8mm Ritza 25 "Tiger" thread for sale with free shipping.

I got
0.8mm because 1.0mm was just a bit too big for me. I make things like pencil and tool cases/rolls, belts, and small purses/bags with thinner leather so I like my stitches to be small but still have strength and a nice full look, and 0.8mm tiger thread was the perfect size for me. 1.0mm seemed more for bigger items with thicker leather.

Anyway, I figured I don't need a full spool, so I thought I'd sell some of the extra for people who want to try it out or need smaller amounts. If they sell, I'll get more. It's really a great thread, my favorite by far.

Here's a list of what I've got.

0.8mm - JK 2 Beige - Very slightly Pink on white.
0.8mm - JK 7 Mid Brown - A nice rich Dark-ish Brown.
0.8mm - JK 77 Havanna Cigar - Tobacco Brown, lighter than Mid Brown
0.8mm - JK 79 Colonial (Tan) - Looks yellow in my pictures but is more like yellowish light brown.

Coming soon...

0.8mm White JK 1 -out of stock
0.8mm Black JK 23 -out of stock
0.8mm Amber Glow JK 76 -out of stock

Pricing:

Including free shipping to the US!

20 meters / 65.6 feet = $6.45

40 meters / 131.2 feet = $9.00

60 meters / 196.8 feet = $12.99

80 meters / 262.5 feet = $16.50

1 meter Sample Card of each color thread (4 meters total) = $4.00

Scrap sample card 1 of each color (My leftover pieces of thread that are too short to use, average 2-3 inches long, still good for deciding on color and if the thread is right for you) = $1.40

If you need any other amount or want to request a color just ask!

To order some just send me a P.M with how much you want and your email, Or email JEM_Leather@outlook.com.

I will create a Paypal invoice which will be sent to your email for payment. Non-US residents can contact me for shipping prices

I also just started an Etsy page you can order from too! I will have more items added soon.

Paypal is probably the best way to do this so that you know you have buyer protection and stuff.

Pictures: Keep in mind these are not exact as my camera doesn't really capture the color perfectly. The picture with the most exact colors are the ones of the sample cards at the bottom.

IMAG00848_zps2lycymdz.jpg

Beige

IMAG00852_zpslblnnq3s.jpg

Mid-Brown

IMAG00840_zpskqhwfpzp.jpg

Havanna Cigar

IMAG00850_zpsueimjrpm.jpg

IMAG00847_zpsghz3knhp.jpg

IMAG00707-Edited_zps8nwoz032.jpg

Edited by Egyptian

I use the 1.0 and you are right about the size. I would like to give the smaller size a try, but I have too many spools to go through. Good luck

I use the 1.0 and you are right about the size. I would like to give the smaller size a try, but I have too many spools to go through. Good luck

Thanks kings! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels this way about the size.

I think I'm gonna lower the price for the samples, if you want to try it out. Or maybe make a 12 inch each sample for like 99 cents.

Right now also sending free samples of the other colors that I have in stock with each order, for the first 5 orders! Right now theres 3/5 left :)

Would also like to say to everyone that ordering through PayPal is usually better, because etsy charges a bunch of little fees, and buyer protection works the same and is just as safe as Etsy's. But I've already gotten orders from Etsy so feel free to order with whatever method you guys are comfortable with. Etsy seems to be prefered

In the very first picture can you tell me what the colors are from left to right? I'm interested in the third from the left but don't know if that's the beige or the colonial tan. Thanks!

In the very first picture can you tell me what the colors are from left to right? I'm interested in the third from the left but don't know if that's the beige or the colonial tan. Thanks!

That would be Colonial Tan! From left to right: Mid Brown, Havanna Cigar, Colonial (Tan), Beige.

I'll upload a few more pics soon, looks like I forgot to post one of the tan by itself :P

Here's a few different pictures I took in different lighting. B)

Hope they help!

Mid-Brown (I would call it dark brown)

IMAG00883_zpslst8tymg.jpgIMAG00881_zpsoys2dgse.jpg

Havanna Cigar ( I'd call it Tobacco Brown)

IMAG00875_zpsfrxrznmd.jpgIMAG00878_zps8m1pwrih.jpg

Colonial (Tan)

IMAG00873_zpsl7g62elv.jpgIMAG00874_zpszmp9w9ai.jpg

Beige

IMAG00892_zpsns4tnzac.jpgIMAG00887_zpsxcw7zfa7.jpg

Samples Can be requested for .99 cents and free shipping in the US! Includes small samples of each color in stock tied to a card for identification.

Pricing

4 Meter sample card (1 meter of each color, 4 meters total) = $3

4 Feet Sample Card (1 foot of each color, 4 feet total) = $2

4 Color Sample Card (Small pieces of each color tied to a card for Identification) = $0.99

Shipping to other country's in an extra few dollars depending on the location, just message me or email Jem_Leather@outlook.com for an exact price!

Also, Cream, White, Black, and Amber Glow, will be in stock soon! If there are more votes or requests for a certain color I may get those in stock as well.

Edited by Egyptian

Havanna Cigar, Mid Brown and Tan are almost gone! I've got more on the way, plus some White, Black, Cream, Green, and Royal Blue on their way as well.

The pricing on my Etsy page has also been updated!

Thanks for all the orders guys!

Edited by Egyptian

Great stuff! I got my order from John on Friday and I'm totally satisfied. Can't wait to put it to use.

@John (Egyptian), how will the thread come exactly? On a spool, a card, etc? Does it depend on the amount? Thanks.

@John (Egyptian), how will the thread come exactly? On a spool, a card, etc? Does it depend on the amount? Thanks.

I wrap it around hand waxed cardboard paper (kinda like this extra strong durable paper sheets, I wax them myself with natural beeswax to help preserve the thread and to keep it in place as I am wrapping).

I then fold them into a oval-ish shape and put a label with the color, thread size and length.

It Actually looks pretty nice. Size of my cardboard spools changes with the amount, and I wrap them with a small amount of plastic to keep the thread protected from dust and stuff.

Some of my first orders I did differently, but I experimented and found this to be the best and most professional looking way. I may find an even better way later on!

Great stuff! I got my order from John on Friday and I'm totally satisfied. Can't wait to put it to use.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm Glad you like it! It really is great stuff to work with.

Hi guys! More colors of my Tiger Thread are now in stock! Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow, and samples are available Here.

I now also carry John James Needles! I can sell them individually or add them to an order for a discounted price. (3 Sizes available) Listing will be up soon!

Colors in stock:

• White
  • Black
  • Green
  • Royal Blue
  • Mid Brown
  • Havanna Cigar (Almost gone, more on the way.)
  • Colonial (Tan)
  • Beige

Cream was supposed to be here by now, but something went wrong with the shipment. Should be here soon!

Again, thank you all for your orders. :)

My Esty Shop

I have updated my method, and I now use a special white card stock spool on amounts over 40m, unless requested.

For under 40m I now wrap them and put a label around it to keep the thread wrapped, and then pack it safely.

Also, I am giving away FREE samples to anyone who wants one within 48 hours! It comes with all 8 colors I have in stock tied to a card. Free shipping in the US and International will depend on location. (Probably only a dollar or two.)

Just message me or email Jem_Leather@outlook.com for a Sample!

I received my order today. I really like this size. Thanks John.

I received my order today. I really like this size. Thanks John.

You're very welcome Sam!

I'm glad you like the size, It really is nice thread and the .8 has been perfect for everything I've been making with leather so far.

Don't forget you have a 5% discount on any future orders! :)

If you want a free sample card of the other four colors I didn't have in stock before you ordered, just ask! (Black, White, Royal Blue, & Green)

Also just some updates for everyone,

Cream will be in stock by Friday, and I can now add a pair of John James Saddlers Harness Needles for one dollar, and a card sample of all the colors you didn't get for free per your request!

You can still get free sample cards until midnight tomorrow!

I have changed the name of my Etsy shop to "Egyptian Leather" To match my new Logo.

I may have a few colors 1.0mm on the way. ;) I still recommend 0.8mm for the majority of leather projects.

And finally, Pictures of my new colors and of my 5 pack of John James needles will be posted later tonight on this thread!

Thank you sir!

New Colors!

-Green-

Green%201_zps81dm6uwj.jpgGreen%202_zpspxravaou.jpgGreen%203_zpsspdjets4.jpg

-Royal Blue-

RoyalBlue1_zpsw9fawnbw.jpgRoyalBlue2_zpsrr5pspej.jpg

-Black- If you are wondering about the white specs, That's just the wax, as black shows wax more, but once you sew with it it will look solid black.

Black%202_zpsh3s5npma.jpgBlack%201_zpsmyvninyi.jpg

-White-

White1_zpsszhnjqe7.jpgWhite2_zpsieqrjdrr.jpg

Group Photo

8Color2_zpsxnnoulkl.jpg

I have updated my thread wrapping method to be much more efficient and professional looking. All Amounts will now be done this way.

Here's a pic of 20 meter spool of Colonial Tan!

IMAG01095_zpspvam9zwu.jpgIMAG01090_zps2k8itn1m.jpg

IMAG01098_zpswr5wcsux.jpgIMAG01097_zpsbfijcjkw.jpg

IMAG01099_zpsf5qcnefq.jpg

More colors in size 1.0mm and 0.8mm are now in stock! I also have some full spools available.

Pictures of new colors up soon!

Order HERE or Email Orders.EgyptianLeather@Gmail.com

List of all colors in stock:

- 0.8mm -

Black

Brown - NEW!

Mid-Brown

Havanna Cigar

Colonial (Tan)

Beige

White

Royal Blue

Green

Red - NEW!

Orange - NEW!

- 1.0mm -

Black - NEW!

Cream - NEW!

More colors in both sizes coming soon, Check back often!

Requests welcome, full spools available.

John James Saddlers Harness needles are also back in stock! <--Link

If you want a whole 25 pack email Orders.EgyptianLeather@gmail.com

Have a great day!

Edited by Egyptian

Hello everyone!

I am currently running a special discount of 10% off any order of at least 1 brand new full spool of Ritza 25 Tiger Thread, or any order of at least $50 from today until midnight on Monday, Pacific time.

You can order any size or color you would like!

Colors/Sizes that are not on hand are being shipped to us and will require about 3 days handling time. We have most colors of size 0.8mm in stock, and a many full spools of 0.8mm and 1.0mm.

Other sizes: Please email Orders.EgyptianLeather@gmail.com for sizes other than 0.8mm, or 1.0mm, as other sizes are priced differently.

To help counter the 3 days handling time, I am offering Free 2-Day shipping for all orders of full spools or orders of over $50.

Orders of colors/sizes not on hand with 2-day shipping should take about 5-6 business days.

Orders of spools we do have should take 2 business days, as we offer same day shipping on orders placed early in the day!

Coupon Code: EgyptianFullSpool10C

Shipping is as always FREE in the USA!

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Orders.EgyptianLeather@gmail.com

I am also running a 5% discount for all other orders of at least $15 until Monday!

Coupon Code: EgyptianLeather5LA

International buyers: Please email Orders.EgyptianLeather@gmail.com as I can offer discounted shipping when using Paypal

Other sizes: Please email Orders.EgyptianLeather for sizes other than 0.8mm, or 1.0mm, as other sizes are priced differently.

Other Colors:Not all colors come in every size, some colors are exclusive to a certain size. Every color listed is available in 1.0mm. You can order colors that are not listed via Paypal.

Also an Update:

Cream, Amber Glow, and Yellow of size 0.8mm are now in stock! Along with many more colors of size 1.0mm.

We are always updating our stock, check back often!

Listing for smaller spools:

0.8mm Listing

1.0mm Listing

Samples: We now have updated our sample cards to be much more professional and I am really excited about them!

If you would like to order a sample, please check them out Here! Every Color available for size 0.8mm is now included!

You can also request certain colors to be in size 1.0mm to be included with your sample for size comparison. I also have a limited stock of 1.2mm, and 1.4mm for size comparison available upon request.

Thank you everyone, I wish you all a great weekend!