Sign in to follow this  
Sixer

Belt Clips ... Anyone Interested In A "group" Buy

I'm going through belt clips faster than usual. Weaver sells the same clips as Tandy, SLC, etc. but at a much lower price. The only problem is that they only offer the Nickel colored clips.... and I need black.

They will powder coat the clips for a small fee, but a min order of 300 clips is required. The cost would be about $0.50 per clip which is MUCH better than $2.50 + from other suppliers. However, I don't really need $150 worth of clips.

So I'm thinking if a few of us were to split the cost (i.e. $50 each for 100 clips each) it would be a good deal.

If there is any interest please let me know :)

Thanks

Sixer

I am interested.

Who is going to organize this. There will be mail forwarding fees. Who is handeling the repackaging and stuff like that.

Aaron

I am interested.

Who is going to organize this. There will be mail forwarding fees. Who is handeling the repackaging and stuff like that.

Aaron

Good points Aaron... I haven't thought that far ahead, but I would certainly be willing to place the order and repackage / ship out the clips.

I'm open to any ideas!

My recomendation. You need them, buy them. Sell them in bags of 12 for a $10 paypal, shipped. You will come out a little ahead and everyone will benifit that gets some.