Sign in to follow this  
Shadowsbane

Tippman Boss And Embosser

Looking for a Tippman Boss, and an embosser that is compatible with the Tandy embossing machine wheels.

I can pay via Paypal, or cash in person if you are in NC, VA area.

Used is fine as long as it is functional.

I also have an interest in accessories for those items. (Material guides, flatbeds, creasing wheels, etc.)

Tell me what ya got and what you want for it, and we can probably work out some deal.

Shadow.

Also, I do all my work in my tiny 1 bedroom apartment and have a young baby crawling around. So nothing electric please. The less wires, belts, or switches he can get his hands on the better.

Dude, there were two for sale yesterday evening by members on here. Look around.

Dude, there were two for sale yesterday evening by members on here. Look around.

I did.

Two are sold, one is in TX and wants to sell locally, and the 4th has yet to respond.

I do have hopes for the last one however.

Good luck

cool, thans.

FYI - that's a really good price. The last couple I watched before I bought mine (brand new from Tippman with the holiday sale discount) went for over $1,000 - one was obviously quite a few years old. I'd expect this auction to sky-rocket right before it closes.

No, not really. I see on ebay and always watching very items such as the Tippman Boss. I have seen them go for as low as 700 and the highest one (just the machine) went for $980. One Boss with a ton of accessories just sold about 1.5 weeks ago sold for $1150. It just depends how who is selling when it closes. A good deal, if there is such an animal, can be found on eBay, but you have to be patience and keep looking.

Keep looking, but I would look here because I have seen quite a few members selling their machines (for whatever reason). Sometimes you have to continue looking when you see that someone wants "full" price for a used machine? I don't get it.

Yeah. The sales definitely come and go, that is for sure. I do know that as soon as I get one, a much better deal will pop up shortly after. :whistle:

Well I can keep looking. It ain't no real biggie for now.

I have gotten what I needed. Thank you all.