Sign in to follow this  
Kate

Anybody need a side of rawhide?

I have one, natural rawhide, about 7/8 ounce, loosely rolled, and I will likely NEVER use it. Somebody make me an interesting offer - or maybe swap for hand tools - edgers? stitching pony? chap leather?

This rawhide has been sitting around for several years now, so it's a little dusty, and that darn mouse got at one edge a few years back (but I got at the mouse, so THAT ended!), but it's good stuff that needs a job.

Kate

I have one, natural rawhide, about 7/8 ounce, loosely rolled, and I will likely NEVER use it. Somebody make me an interesting offer - or maybe swap for hand tools - edgers? stitching pony? chap leather?

This rawhide has been sitting around for several years now, so it's a little dusty, and that darn mouse got at one edge a few years back (but I got at the mouse, so THAT ended!), but it's good stuff that needs a job.

Kate

Hello Kate this is in reply to the rawhide post. I am at present in a position to bargan, however

soon I will be. I make a real nice stitching horse, it is basic very sturdy. If you have not parted with that rawhide in a couple weeks and would like, feel free to contact me at;

(busdadnuk@rock.com). Sincerly NUK