Jimbob

Adler 267

My new 267 has arrived, now I am getting real exited....

I am in need of a few add-ons...like a zipper foot....left and right, anyone would know where to get a good deal on these and are there used ones out there...

Also will have to make a table top to convert my old table to fit the metric messurements of the Adler ( new layer of MDF? ) ....anybody ever build a table tob and cut out the opening to make it fit....?

Thanks for any input.

James

Weaver sells feet for Adler's. Not sure if they fir the same model you have though

Kwokhing.com, send them an email with your order, unbeatable prices.

My new 267 has arrived, now I am getting real exited....

I am in need of a few add-ons...like a zipper foot....left and right, anyone would know where to get a good deal on these and are there used ones out there...

Also will have to make a table top to convert my old table to fit the metric messurements of the Adler ( new layer of MDF? ) ....anybody ever build a table tob and cut out the opening to make it fit....?

Thanks for any input.

James

Hi Jimbob:

Congrats on the new machine!

To make your new table top... why not buy a length of counter top, preferably one without the splash?

Weaver sells feet for Adler's. Not sure if they fir the same model you have though

Thanks, will call them and see what they have.....love their catalog...$$$

Hi Jimbob:

Congrats on the new machine!

To make your new table top... why not buy a length of counter top, preferably one without the splash?

Good idea...Sylvia...!

Maybe I can snatch a left over or over cut?!

Have Lowes and Home Depot right close...

Thanks

Kwokhing.com, send them an email with your order, unbeatable prices.

Trox

Will try this link right away....you are a true ADLER man...haha....thanks!!

All I need now is a ADLER 205....and then I am set...hahaaaa....

James

Hi James,

Mail them and ask for Bosco Ko, http://www.kwokhing.com/da/. You can use feets from the following DA machines; 67,68,69, 167, 168, 268 and 269. The 467 and 767 uses an other foot. Prices from 12 to 23 $ for high tech sewing solutions. Order a drop down guide wile you at it, 25 $. It installes in the 267`s already made holes. The suspending guide KG 867 is the best one, you need the bracket KB 267 to fix it, you will wonder how you could do without it ( roller and straight guide is included. The attachments for suspending guides fits every of their guides).

I would prefer the Juki TSC 441 ore a clone, half the price and more machine. It has a longer arm, sews thicker and most important; you have much more saddlers accessories awailable.

I have one now, great machine with a nice stitch.

good luck

trox

Here is pic of the guide install on my DA 267-373

Trox

Here is pic of the guide install on my DA 267-373

Trox

Trox....

I dont see a picture....do u have to call these guys....?

There is no price list and seems u can not order from that website!??

Sorry James, I forgot the link http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=37299&st=15 post # 27

You must send them an order on email, you can use any of those guide, but the KG 876 is the best one. You need the bracket KB 267. Ask for Mr. Bosco Ko. They will prosess your order, answer questions, send pic`s etc. You can pay with Paypal. No online ordering, but they will send you the prices. They have fast service and very nice prices.

Trox

Trox....

I dont see a picture....do u have to call these guys....?

There is no price list and seems u can not order from that website!??