Sign in to follow this  
wantmorelandandcattle

Forgot the honda!

Here are some pics of a honda too. San Juan style like the Dorrance's made. I also solve part of the bad pic's on my last post. Might have more to share next week. Thank you.

DSCN2657_edited_640x480.jpg

DSCN2660_edited_640x480.jpg

post-5606-1235201140_thumb.jpg

post-5606-1235201159_thumb.jpg

Looks good to me! Pretty sturdy. Do you like the 4 strand rope? I've never used one befoer, but I hear they are really handy.

Thanks!! Haven't used used the rope yet! I just got the honda made the other day, probably wait until spring and try it out. Feels pretty good on the dummy though. I've used a 4 strand gold poly, it was OK, nice for roping larger animals, but you can't swing that thing forever, it'll pull your arm out of socket! This one is much smaller, I think 9mm, should be nice in a branding.

Nice work. I came across your website on Hancockhorses.com I really liked the way your horses were bred. I am a big fan of the Hancock-King cross myself. Good looking website. Might be interested in some fillies if the horse market ever straigtens out.

Matt

Sure Matt, let me know about the horses. I like all of our horses, but there are a couple of fillies in there that I think are really nice. We would retain them, but right now 20 horses is plenty! Thanks for taking the time to check out our site. I've been putting some of my braiding up for sale on there also. It's under the Smokin' Hogan tab.

Thanks,

Jake Hogan