Sign in to follow this  
SmilinJim

visor pouch

One of our truckdrivers wanted a visor pouch to keep tickets in. I put snaps on the straps that hold it to the visor and on the back of the pouch. He can collect his tickets during the day and take the pouch off to take to the office. Simple and sewed edges yet. I did the black border to cover my not so straight sewing. Simple project from a simple mind.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

PB232359.JPG

PB232360.JPG

post-41-1195881386_thumb.jpg

post-41-1195881403_thumb.jpg

Very nicely done !!!

What type of sewing machine did you use ?

Is that a decal of the BAMA logo ?

You gotta burn it man.... someone done snuck into your shop and defaced it..... other wise it looks good...

Very nice man. I've thought of something similar and also covering the armrest on the center console of my truck.

Nice job man , i'm sure he'll love it !

Thanks folks, almost had to do one with something like a Big Orange on it, but luckily he changed his mind. I'm old, er that's old school, my sewing machine is a White Rotary, circa 1920's, I'm not quite that old, bought at a flea market. Wife told me to stay away from her electric. And yeah I did an iron on. Been told I couldn't do that on leather (don't ya hate it when people tell you can't do something) but it's worked several times and I haven't had any problems. But time will tell.

Keep on Smilin

Jim