Sign in to follow this  
esantoro

Wanted: Coats Chestnut bonded poly 138 and 207

Anyone have or know of a source for Coats chestnut bonded poly in 138 and 207 (color code S3925 Chestnut #2)? I had to buy dye lots of this thread in 277 and 346 because I couldn't find a reseller with this color, which was fine since I use these larger sizes daily. I need only one spool of 138 and one of 207 for smaller projects, so a dye lot directly for these smaller sizes from Coats would not be practical.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

I can't find my invoice, I bought some Coats thread from Comar USA . Give a call to Ferdco and ask them for the number. Ferdco is one of the Coats distributors and they sent me to Comar. I just bought some colors from Comar back in 09. Talk to Cheryl at Ferdco , tell her Hi for me.

Good luck

Tim

Thanks, Tim.

I also get Coats from Ferdco, but in chestnut they stock another company.

I'll give Comar USA a call. I'll also give Ferdco a call and see if they may have changed their selection.

Ed

Ed,

I can't find my invoice, I bought some Coats thread from Comar USA . Give a call to Ferdco and ask them for the number. Ferdco is one of the Coats distributors and they sent me to Comar. I just bought some colors from Comar back in 09. Talk to Cheryl at Ferdco , tell her Hi for me.

Good luck

Tim

Called around: Komar, Ferdco, and Coats. I was ultimately referred to Komar USA in Pennsylvania. They're going to give Coats a call and see what they can get for me in the way of this dark chestnut in 138 and 207. I think there may be a 10 pound minimum order from Komar, so if anyone else is interested let me know.

Ed

try ....... thethreadexchange.com..... located in weaverville,n.c. near asheville,n.c. phone: 800-915-2320