Sign in to follow this  
longtooth

Juki 2000 Pro Feet From Mast Harness

I have for sale a right foot, left foot, center toe and a double foot that I bought from Mast harness when they were in business. Will sell the four items for 100.00 dollars. These feet will get you close to the 5705 buckle.

Thank you.

Do you have any pictures ? Mast had several several different feet made for the machine. I am intrested.

Do you have any pictures ? Mast had several several different feet made for the machine. I am intrested.

Will try and take some pictures and forward as a attachment. Thank you for the response.

Thanks.

Have the pictures. Hope this works.

No pictures. You can them to my email at westkytack@yahoo.com if you want to try that.

post-14054-090807100 1280772286_thumb.jp

I'll take them. Do you take paypal ?

I have a paypal account that I use for small items. Let me know how that would work. I can ship tomorrow. Thank you.

I have a paypal account that I use for small items. Let me know how that would work. I can ship tomorrow. Thank you.

[/quote

My email address is longtooth47562@yahoo.com.

I'll send you the money right now. You should have it in your account in a few minutes.

Money has been sent. I added enough for Priority Mail shipping. You should get a email from paypal in a couple of minutes.

John