Sign in to follow this  
Beaverslayer

Transfering Designs To Leather Using Saral Paper

I've found this new paper that is quite good at transferring your designs to your leather. Rather than using plastic film and a stylus and such, you can now do it before casing your leather.

This stuff is very cheap as well, and can be purchased in sheets up to 18" by 24", they will also send you a sample pack for the cost of postage.

Here's a link to another post regarding this stuff.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=44300&st=0&gopid=277595entry277595

Wow. I've been beating my head against the wall trying to transfer patterns to dark chrome tanned leather. I'm sprinting to my nearest art store, hope they have it.

I've found this new paper that is quite good at transferring your designs to your leather. Rather than using plastic film and a stylus and such, you can now do it before casing your leather.

This stuff is very cheap as well, and can be purchased in sheets up to 18" by 24", they will also send you a sample pack for the cost of postage.

Here's a link to another post regarding this stuff.

http://leatherworker...95

You can get a small free sample of all 5 colors of Saral Wax Free Transfer Paper in a brochure that explains ways to use and how to use Saral Transfer Paper.

To get your free sample, please send us

a self-addressed, stamped (45¢) business size (#10) envelope

with your request for a free sample to:

Saral Paper Corp.

Free Sample Dept.

400 East 55th Street, Suite 18B

New York, NY 10022