WmWalker

Just Getting Started!

Greetings everyone!

My name is Bill. I'm in the Air Force and make military grade gear. I recently decided to get more involved with leather.

I currently do a lot of work with Tactical Nylon; custom, original, repairs, and upgrades.

My interest in leather came about two ways:

First, I make custom Rigger's Belt out of parachute buckles and webbing. The belts started out as very tactical, then I made one for a friends wife in vibrant colors, from there they have turned into a stylish and functional piece of everyday wear. Because of the positive response I thought that Leather would add another dimension to what I'm already doing.

Secondly, I was making an original knife sheath to fill a gap I find with the current military equipment. Because of the positive response I received from the leather/cordura knife sheath, I concluded that there is a lot of other military style "pieces" that could really benefit from leather.

My interest goes well beyond military grade gear with a leather spin on it. I'm also a guitar player and an avid shooter, as I have seen many of you also are!

I'm here to both learn and contribute. I look forward to participating!

Edited by WmWalker

Welcome aboard WmWalker:grouphug5vj5: From what I've read you'll fit in quite well. Can't wait to see your work.

Hello Bill,

You sure found the right place if you want to sew leather.

Welcome aboard & if you ever have any questions about your machine feel free to give me a call.

Bob