whinewine

*WILL TRADE FOR CHICAGO SCREWS!*

I have 138 solid brass chicago screws: the only problem is that they're all male posts (talk about testosterone! :crazy: ). I would like to trade half of them (69) for an equal number of solid brass female parts [- that way they will all be happy :hug: ]... most are the short posts, a very few are the long posts, so the majority will join with any length female section. I acquired these in a grab bag of stuff & at this point, they are pretty well useless. I will trade some or all, up to 69 of them, for the equivalent number of solid brass (they MUST be the solid brass ones) female screw parts. Thank you :helpsmilie:

pm me if interested

Edited by whinewine

If no one wants to trade, you can purchase just the female ends at Oregon Leather.

If no one wants to trade, you can purchase just the female ends at Oregon Leather.

Thank you. Is there a website? All I could come up with were several reviews about them, 1 very good & 1 very bad. But no website.

???

russ