suem

Looking To Buy Used Leather/shoe Patching Machine

I am looking for a used leather patching machine, i.e shoe patching machine, 18" narrow arm preferred. Highest footlift available.

I'm in the south florida area but I'm willing to drive a few states to get it. I would prefer one in good shape that works or at least one that mostly works and parts are easily obtainable for.

I don't care if it's just the head or a head with a power stand. I prefer one that has the option of mounting the hand wheel in the front or at the end.

Thanks for looking!

I am looking for a used leather patching machine, i.e shoe patching machine, 18" narrow arm preferred. Highest footlift available.

I'm in the south florida area but I'm willing to drive a few states to get it. I would prefer one in good shape that works or at least one that mostly works and parts are easily obtainable for.

I don't care if it's just the head or a head with a power stand. I prefer one that has the option of mounting the hand wheel in the front or at the end.

Thanks for looking!

Suem;

I happen to have the patcher you are looking for and I am willing to sell it. It is a Singer 29k172, big bobbin, 18" arm patcher, on a treadle base, in perfect working order. It sews a bit over 1/4" of leather and the foot lifts about 5/16". This is the darning model, which has a turnable T-bar by the needlebar and a darning tension disk set. When the T-bar is turned inline with the needlebar, the foot is lifted off the material, allowing you to sew any stitch length, by hand pull.

I am located in Flint, Michigan. If you are interested in driving that far contact me via the forum PM.

29k172_1350.jpg IMG_1356.jpg 29K_1355.jpg

post-11118-127472037593_thumb.jpg

post-11118-127472040486_thumb.jpg

post-11118-127472076475_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hi Suem, I am new to this forum and all of this stuff period. I recently posted about some tools and machinery left by my grandfather and one I've come to figure out is an Adler 30-1 boot patcher. I'm not sure about measurements and all that kind of thing but I do know it works by pressing the treadle and it has a wheel mounted on front. I'm in North Carolina and just email me if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them. stilljerry1@yahoo.comIMG_1265.JPG

post-14952-127481322792_thumb.jpg

Edited by cobbler1