Sign in to follow this  
DuncanSinclair

Tippmann Boss Pricing

What should I expect to pay for a used, but working Tippmann Boss? I would like to have one if it doesn't blow the budget out off the water with a 16 inch naval gun.

You should consider emailing them, I emailed Anna about two weeks ago and the boss is currently on sale I think off hand for 1200 dollars.

Keep an eye on Ebay, . . . very occasionally one will go for less than 900.

Take a look on Craigslist, too, . . . stuff pops up there that you wouldn't normally expect.

May God bless,

Dwight

What should I expect to pay for a used, but working Tippmann Boss? I would like to have one if it doesn't blow the budget out off the water with a 16 inch naval gun.

I have a new one that I got this year and have hardly used it, I need something that I can do more volume, so I have bought a cobra 4 and expect to receive it sometime next week and will let the boss go at a fair price. I have just about all of the extras that go with it also. You can contact me offline.

Regards,

Bill Parrie

bparrie@bellsouth.net

Just got an add from Zach White Leather. They are offering a cast iron Tippmann Boss with some accessories in excellent condition for $600. That is a screaming deal. If you want one call them quick it won't last.

I am also looking for a good used boss. Zach white has alredy sold the one mentioned above. If any one has one they feel they need to get rid of just let me know.

allen@macdaddyscigars.com