Sign in to follow this  
Yanni

Global Wf 9335 B-Lh Vs Seiko Lsc-8Bv

I'm about to purchase a used cylinder machine with a binder and I have found these two:

The Global WF 9335 B-LH which the shop seller said had very little use with the first owner and it is in very good condition priced @ £1075.

The other one a used SEIKO LSC-8BV at £900 .The SEIKO looks like an older model.

The photos are of the actual machines for sale, taken from the two different shops.

Which one would you recommend from the two?

Both have standard clutch motors but I'll change it to a servo at some stage later on.

( The Global in the photo is missing the foot but it will be complete before the sale)

The machine is to be used for leather bags, rucksacks, satchels etc, using 2-2.5mm thick leather.

Thanks...

post-31682-048141600 1343228670_thumb.jp

post-31682-041459500 1343228754_thumb.jp

Edited by Yanni

The Seiko would be easier (over in the US) for getting parts,so I would go with it.

Bob

Does it matter that the SEIKO is a bit tatty...looking very used?

I also understand that SEIKO still makes this model but in white colour(see attached photo), is the machine internally identical with the modern version

or with every revision the machine's internal parts are changing?

Thanks.

post-31682-033389000 1343230510_thumb.jp

Edited by Yanni

I know the Global is made in China after the new Pfaff 335 and the Seiko is a model of the old well proven Pfaff 335 and might have been produced in Japan? Is this right Bob? If so go for the Japan made one.

Bob, are you back from the Amish with $$$ in your pocket? Please send me the parts that I ordred, and you will get more $$

too.

In advance thanks.

Trox

The Seiko would be easier (over in the US) for getting parts,so I would go with it.

Bob