whitesr

Leather Latch/catch

Hello,

I am trying to track down a spring-loaded latch/catch for a leather bag that I have recently finished. The example I have found (see attached images) was produced by JLT but may not be restricted solely to this company. I am not sure what type of latch/catch this is called, but the flap of the bag has a reinforced hole, which simply allows the spring-loaded latch/catch arm to slot through and then clamp onto the outside of the flap. I would very much like to purchase some of these and if anyone could please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Sam White

Brisbane, Aus

Example.jpg

post-14715-127276884099_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I am trying to track down a spring-loaded latch/catch for a leather bag that I have recently finished. The example I have found (see attached images) was produced by JLT but may not be restricted solely to this company. I am not sure what type of latch/catch this is called, but the flap of the bag has a reinforced hole, which simply allows the spring-loaded latch/catch arm to slot through and then clamp onto the outside of the flap. I would very much like to purchase some of these and if anyone could please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Sam White

Brisbane, Aus

Mr. White,

Were you ever able to track to track down this latch?

It is just what I looking for to use on some bags I'm building for Christmas.

Iv'e scoured the internet, with no luck so far. Have not given up yet, but am close.

If you find anything, please let me know & I'll do the same.

Thanks,

MAC

Email me