One more order done. These two tone belts are really a hit. I've had a bunch of orders for them. Take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks for your time, and continue to be blessed.

post-7660-0-14711500-1378570832_thumb.jp

I REALLY like your flowers- I have seen enough of your past work to know that they are original designs.

I like the stem after the brand too. Really finishes it well!

pete

Very nice!

I *really* love that belt! It is absolutely beautiful! Those colors go together extremely well. What colors were they? The picture makes the lighter one look golden. The other is a black, I think?

Thanks gang for the compliments. They are appreciated. Pete...I really appreciate your words. You are correct, they are all my own original designs. Zoomer...I machine stitch all of my projects. From time to time I'll run into a spot where I have to hand stitch, but I try to avoid those spots like the plague...LOL. Anyway, thanks again for the nice words. Remain blessed all.

Excellent work. What machine did you use. I am looking for a machine and would like to here what you think about the one you use.

Very nice! Beautiful work.

Hey gang.........sorry for the delay in responses. Once a post leaves the show off area, I rarely look at them again. The only reason I saw this one, was the Two Tone Belt title. Didn't realize it was mine...LOL. Anyway, Zoom.....I use a Singer 211G165 (I think that's the numbers) for most of my stitching. It's a great machine I've had for a long time, and works wonderfully. It will sew some pretty thick stuff too. Alex....here's the sequence I use. Tool it, let it dry overnight, dye, let it dry overnight, cover with NeatLac, let it dry for at least 4 hours, second coat of NeatLac, dry for 4 hours, antique, TanKote finish, stitch, and then finish edges. Hope that helps. Be blessed all.

Thanks for the reply! Just a quick follow-up.

Are the light areas recessed because of tooling in relation to the dark areas (below the surface level of the dark areas)? To me it kind of looks like the center of the designs might be the same height as the dark area. I guess this is because I haven't tried tooling yet. If they are recessed, I'm thinking you dyed with a light color (which one?), then followed with NeatLac, antique and TanKote. Therefore the dark areas are not from dyeing with a dark dye, but rather from the antique.

Am I figuring this out or off-base?

Alex