Sign in to follow this  
chazdillon

95 Craftools With Block, Pretty Much Everything U Will Need

GREAT SELECTION OF DIFFERENT SIZES FOR EACH TOOL, SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO JUST ABOUT ANY TOOLING WITH THESE, WILL INCLUDE BLOCK TO HOLD THEM ALL, SELLING RUBY BLADE SWIVEL KNIFE WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING ALSO FOR $30 SHIPPED...SEE PICS

$250 SHIPPED OBO

i also have many other things for sale i will be posting this morning if you would like to combine shipping

95 craftools, craftaids, stohlman home course, books, pro hole punch(new), various kits, wallet and purse interiors, ruby blade, letter sets, damascus trim knife, saddle stitching kit, and craftaids(some older ones in the batch) and the bianchi holster making dvds. and possibly 30 issues of leathercrafter journal(waiting for reply back from someone)

post-8172-058030800 1324733328_thumb.jpg

post-8172-062977500 1324733364_thumb.jpg

GREAT SELECTION OF DIFFERENT SIZES FOR EACH TOOL, SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO JUST ABOUT ANY TOOLING WITH THESE, WILL INCLUDE BLOCK TO HOLD THEM ALL, SELLING RUBY BLADE SWIVEL KNIFE WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING ALSO FOR $30 SHIPPED...SEE PICS

$250 SHIPPED OBO

i also have many other things for sale i will be posting this morning if you would like to combine shipping

95 craftools, craftaids, stohlman home course, books, pro hole punch(new), various kits, wallet and purse interiors, ruby blade, letter sets, damascus trim knife, saddle stitching kit, and craftaids(some older ones in the batch) and the bianchi holster making dvds. and possibly 30 issues of leathercrafter journal(waiting for reply back from someone)

Trade you a 60th anniversary made in Mexico Fender Stratocaster HSS Candy Apple Red with white pick guard, rosewood fretboard with case for them. :) I'll even toss in 7 day membership at Jamplay.

When were the stamps manufactured, and or purchased? I'm interested if they are older craftool.

Edited by Logans Leather

$250 SHIPPED OBO

Are these items still for sale?

Are these items still for sale?

I'm pretty sure he sold them the following week.

Guess this means I won't be getting the three cases I am owed. :-(

Well good luck in life young man. Hopefully you can take care of all the people you owed cases to who paid you a deposit.

And please put those case interiors up for sale as I know that many case makers in the US would love to have them.