Sign in to follow this  
IngleGunLeather

Blackhawk Demonstrator Guns

Anyone using the Balckhawk Demonstrator Guns for their wet-molding? If so, how has the holsters turned out? Are these demonstartor guns a true replica of the real deal weapon?

I have all of the ones they make. They are true to size.

Cons

- Lighter than Blue guns, not as dense of material

- They markings on them that are non factory, like the word blackhawk

Pros

- CHEAP

- CHEAP

- Are the right size

- With coupons can be had for under $20 shipped each, I think I averaged around $17 each from LA police gear, I got one from Amazon.

I would prefer a blue gun over a Blackhawk, but a blackhawk over a duncans or ASP.

I have all of the ones they make. They are true to size.

Cons

- Lighter than Blue guns, not as dense of material

- They markings on them that are non factory, like the word blackhawk

Pros

- CHEAP

- CHEAP

- Are the right size

- With coupons can be had for under $20 shipped each, I think I averaged around $17 each from LA police gear, I got one from Amazon.

I would prefer a blue gun over a Blackhawk, but a blackhawk over a duncans or ASP.

Awesome! I did notice they were cheaper than the Blue Guns. I'll have to try and find some coupons now so I can start my collection. What are some of the most popular models other than the 1911? And do you think the Blackhawk logo could be gotten rid of?

Awesome! I did notice they were cheaper than the Blue Guns. I'll have to try and find some coupons now so I can start my collection. What are some of the most popular models other than the 1911? And do you think the Blackhawk logo could be gotten rid of?

Yeah,

You need to sand off 3 things

The made in USA

The words blackhawk demonstrator

and a small circle near the end of the barrel, I think this is where the poor in or inject the polymer into the mold.

Enjoy!

You can usually find LA police gear coupons just by using google. Anywhere from 5% -20% depending on the coupon and special.

Definitely remove the Blackhawk markings and other non-standard raised text. That can really mess with the forming in "Wait a minute, Blackhawk didn't make this holster" kind of way.