Sign in to follow this  
Lace

Kilt belt finished and a little paint job :)

I finally finished the belt for my grandmothers kilt. I'm not so good with sewing on the big machine yet but I did my best. Any critiques are appreciated but I know I really just need to practice more. It's a strange belt but that's how the other one was made and so I made mine the same. The edges were tough but using sand paper as suggested worked fine.

I even modeled it for you :D Hahaha, my camera is kinda sucky so the pictures are not great quality.

I also bought some little horse head thingys from Tandy last time I was there, I thought I could do something with them. I'm not so great at shading with paints so it's a very 'paint by number' looking thing and my first try at tooling anything. It's for a friends horse. It's not really awesome tooling, I don't have many of the proper tools but yadda yadda yadda. Haha.

Thanks for looking.

I think I need help with painting / colouring and mixing colours. Haha. :whatdoyouthink:

edit: My pictures are too big Haha, I have one but I'll upload others to my website later. Gotta Run!

DSCN4948.JPG

post-5666-1233528167_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lace

Very cool belt. Well done. Not a bad job of modelling it either. :clapping:

Kiwi :coffeecomp: