Sign in to follow this  
Monticore

anybody looking for some 4-6oz chromed tan black hide

i wasn't sure where to post this or if its against the rules.i just did not wnat to have to deal wth ebay.

i recently bought some 4-6 oz oiled tanned hide from zack white but its not the same as brown i had ordered from them i think its chromed tan.

i have about 20square but its not exactly what i was looking for it cost 80us+40 shipping i was looking to sell it for about 55us + actual shipping,

email me at coryp@vianet.ca if you are interested in the whole or part of it i also have few other leathers i won't be using , few pigskin lining leathers.

i would be willing to ship out some samples to anybody interested.

cory

still available 20 square foot of black chrome tanned 4-6 oz . make me an offer. e-mail coryp@vianet.ca if you need pics.

i have some 7-8oz soft yelllow buffalo. some pigskin lining leather. and some 2oz tooling calf.

pigskin and calf were from tandy and the black crhomed tanned from zack white.

the buffalo was from e-bay

cory

Do you still have the calf or pigskin for sale? Is the pigskin veg/chrome/split? How much are you looking to sell them for - I'd need 1 or the other but not both. I'm looking for a decent holster lining leather.

i think the pigskin is split. but you are probably better off getting straight from tandy. i tried to figure out a cost thatwas fair but factoring in shipping its cheaper to get it from tandy. i can get you the product codes from tadny of what i have.

cory