Sign in to follow this  
NatesCustomHolsters

New To The Forum, From Nebraska

Hello All!

I just joined the forum. I look forward to learning a bunch here and getting deeper into the leatherworker culture. I just started doing leatherworking in january for gun holsters. It took off pretty quick so I started my own very small business..

My website is www.natescustomholsters.com

I am active duty Air Force, I have a beautiful wife and 3 kids and boy we stay busy! Its good to meet everyone, I'll be browsing the threads here for quite some time I'm sure.

Oh and if anyone has a tippmann boss for sale or knows of one, give me a shout!

Thanks,

-Nate

Welcome to the forum Nate. Also, thank you for your service to this great country...............from one vet to you!

Welcome to the forum Nate. Also, thank you for your service to this great country...............from one vet to you!

Well said, King's X!

Please allow another vet to say Welcome and Thank You!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Skye

Welcome to the best site on the internet!

Don't forget, we LOVE pics, so when you get some time, post a few. If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be happy to answer them for you.

The holsters look good. I am getting ready to try and make my first holster for a Bodygaurd 380. How well does the clip work on the IWB you did? I can't decide between a clip or a belt loop.

Welcome to the forum!

I find that on the smaller guns those spring steel clips are great. Way strong enough and less hassle than the leather loops with snaps. That iwb is the one I wear every day for the bodyguard.