Sign in to follow this  
jbird

Chink Making Dvd!

Howdy all

Ok so I think a very valuable DVD has hit the market, Mark Barcus (Mark B) has just released A 2 hour video on chink making but thats not all there are a lot of good techniques on other avenues of the craft . It is very detailed, the pattern pack is awesome.

I have made a half dozen chaps and chinks and this dvd taught me a bunch and reinforced some other methods.

I think if you make chinks even if you're a pro you should pick up a copy very nicely priced as well.

Josh

Howdy all

Ok so I think a very valuable DVD has hit the market, Mark Barcus (Mark B) has just released A 2 hour video on chink making but thats not all there are a lot of good techniques on other avenues of the craft . It is very detailed, the pattern pack is awesome.

I have made a half dozen chaps and chinks and this dvd taught me a bunch and reinforced some other methods.

I think if you make chinks even if you're a pro you should pick up a copy very nicely priced as well.

Josh

It would be helpful to put a link or access to the dvd and patterns you mentioned, I wasn't able to locate it.

Thanks

It would be helpful to put a link or access to the dvd and patterns you mentioned, I wasn't able to locate it.

Thanks

The Link Is www.cowcampsaddlery.webs.com

Mark

here is a click LINK

gathering.gif I agree with Jbird, Mark did an excellent job on his dvd I recommend it to anyone chink maker or not it is very good. Ive been doing leatherwork for over 30 yrs and done just about all different areas if leatherwork. and Ive learned stuff off of it. everyone has there own techniques some youll use some you wont. even off this website ive learned many tidbits. no one can never stop learning. I love watching how other people do things and the more of these type of teaching tools there is the better we all can get. good job MarkYou_Rock_Emoticon.gifclapping.gif

Ok, I tried to buy this pattern and dvd but it is out of stock.

Anyone want to sell a used one?