vannahmom123

Need Help With Pricing And Where To Sell Equipment

Good Afternoon, My name is Angela and I recently cleaned out a building from local community in order to clean up building to sell and the previous tenant ran a shoe shop. We live in a small community in West Virginia and I am not sure if there is a need for this stuff.

There are 2 heavy sewing machines I guess for shoes or leather. One is Adler and one is Singer they are treadle

There is about 5 pieces of equipment that have Landis on it. for shoe repair I presume. I have researched some prices but not sure where to sell or if the prices I see on craigslist is too high.

All this equipment will be tested tonight. But just wondering if there is anyone around that could give me an idea of where to sell this stuff.

Really neat items heavy Heavy Cast iron.

Thanks any help is much appreciated. Sorry is this is the wrong place to post this information.

Pictures and model numbers would be a huge help. There are a few guys on here that can help.

Craigs list is always good, but get an idea of what you have first. The smaller shipable stuff may sell well on here. I am interested in some of it depending on price.

Aaron