electrathon

Random Clicker Dies

I have a large number of clicker dies. These are from a printing shop, very similar to how they are made for leather. They work well with leather. If you do not have a clicker press, they work in a shop press with a solid plate above and below them.

Put a plate in the press. Next a poly cutting board. Then the leather. Then a die. Then the top plate. Squish in the press and presto- perfectly cut shapes.

I have a lot of these in many random sizes. It will be overwealming if I try to list each one separate. Here is the deal. You paypal me $25 and I will send you 10 random sizes, small to large. If you want to be picky then the price will go up (this is $2.50 each!). State round or rectangular.

Aaron

post-2349-068124200 1344140744_thumb.jpg

post-2349-043669800 1344140755_thumb.jpg

I have sold 50 of these and still have a huge amount left.

I have bought several of these dies. They work like a clicker die. I used them with my book press on leather--up to approximately 5 oz. Very happy with quick delivery and how well they work with leather.

I guess they were used for cutting paper forms and even got one shaped like a "Rolodex" card, so now I can imprint leather with my letterpress lead type and make a leather contact list. ;)

Bob Stelmack

I will look tomorrow at hat sizes are left. I clicked this one with one of the dies.

post-2349-0-98917800-1354860777_thumb.jp

I am looking to make some coasters for our coffee table and came across your post. I figured it's worth a shot. :-)

am looking for clicker dies....but other shapes then these.....

Do you have any more left? Definitely interested.

I have a few more left. Most are smaller circles and rectandles and index cards. I will try to get a picture of the box of them.

This is what is left. Most are smaller and there are a number of rolodex card ones.

post-2349-0-21426300-1357624674_thumb.jp

any small rectangles slightly larger than a business card?

Found two about the size.

PayPal me $15 and I will send them to you.

Aaron

arw62@aol.com

post-2349-0-19146400-1402116380_thumb.jp

What are the measurements? Need them to be larger than a business card.

paypaling you now.

Are there any in the shape of a key chain? Thanks.

Mike

Are there any in the shape of a key chain? Thanks.

Mike

Sorry, no.

Thanks for the response. I should have asked 2 years ago when you first posted this, but I didn't have anything to use them with :)

Hi Electrathon, do you have anything left?

Thanks

Tor

The last ones for sale are pictured. The box is 4" deep. There are a lot in here , most are smaller round ones. $50 for all of them, I will cover shipping. No being picky at this price. If you are looking for particular sizes I will sort things out, but the price will go up substantially.

Aaron

post-2349-0-84396700-1404099813_thumb.jp

The last ones for sale are pictured. The box is 4" deep. There are a lot in here , most are smaller round ones. $50 for all of them, I will cover shipping. No being picky at this price. If you are looking for particular sizes I will sort things out, but the price will go up substantially.

Aaron

Thank you Aron, thats very a good deal. Are you sure about that, you know where I am based? Oslo, Norway. The shipping might be expensive. Thats of course alright with me. Perhaps if you send it with the cheapest option, I do not know. Let me know what you find out with the shipping and send me an PM.

Thank you

Tor

I guess I should have looked at location. Of course here in America we always figure we are the only place with the internet. We are typing in american, LOL.

Send me your address and I will get an accurate idea of shipping costs.

Aaron