Dirtdigger

How To Change Country From My Profile?

Hey there!

I seem to have Afganistan as my country in my profile?

And as a flag i have USA flag, but actually i live in Finland.

I probably messed something up while registering, but is it possible to fix it?

Thanks for the help!

I fixed it. You can change your country in your profile (click on your name, top right corner, and a drop down menu should appear). Some of our earlier members were changed to Afghanistan (because it's the first in alphabetical order on the list) and some new members forget to change their country (drop down menu during registration) so they get defaulted to Afghanistan. I fix them when I see them, but I'm sure I miss a few.

~J

I fixed it. You can change your country in your profile (click on your name, top right corner, and a drop down menu should appear). Some of our earlier members were changed to Afghanistan (because it's the first in alphabetical order on the list) and some new members forget to change their country (drop down menu during registration) so they get defaulted to Afghanistan. I fix them when I see them, but I'm sure I miss a few.

~J

Thank you Johanna! :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm, I just noticed this same thing on my "about me" section as well - it says from Victoria BC as it should but flag is US and country Afghanistan

When I try to adjust the about me in my profile, all I get is a screen that is identical to what I would see if I'm posting or replying to a message???

So could you change me to Canada please Johanna??? LOL

Wow yer fast! Just replied to a post on the board and noticed my flag was changed already!

Thanks for all you do Johanna!!! :)

Rob

johanna,

please change my flag aswell, I also got an US flag instead of the belgian one.

tnx

Some folks don't have the country listed, just the flag. Is there a way to click on the flag, or hover on it to show what country it represents?

If you click on the name, you can see the country in the profile. You can edit your country from there, too. If your country is "Afghanistan" it's because that is the first country in alphabetical order, and your country was never set in your profile.

~J

Looks like I'm another one that needs fixing. USA and corresponding flag. Seems odd I can't change the country myself?

-Andy

Seems like you've found yet another thing to fix, but were glad your there for us. You fix things so well.:You_Rock_Emoticon::notworthy::thankyou: I live in the good ol USA :spoton:

Help Johanna i can't find a country to change ----I'm with out a country LOL

could you be so kind as to give me a country and flag (USA)

thank you for all that you do for all of us.

happy new year

By the power vested in me...I now pronounce you a USA resident, complete with a flag. Happy New Year!

~J

By the power vested in me...I now pronounce you a USA resident, complete with a flag. Happy New Year!

~J

J

Tou are tooooooooooo funny!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Johanna - you're probably getting sick of this by now, but I could use a Canada flag rather than the USA. I'd change it myself but I can't find anywhere in my profile settings to change it. Thank you!

No problem!

~Johanna

Dear Johanna, please change my flag to Austria! Thanks!