276ccm

Handpress, Swingpress, Rivets, Eyelets?

Does anyone know what brand this tool is? I got it from work, but the previous owner didn´t know.

The pin that presses down is about 9 mm, and so are the hole at the bottom to fasten tools.. does anyone know where I can get extra tools for this one.. I have seen it´s possible to get tools for eyelets and rivets too..

Anyone? :-)

6987789475_166c6564ce_z.jpg6849601508_5f09b8e9d7_z.jpg

Hi there - Most of the die sets are pretty similar in style. If you have access to a machinist and some of the dies in hand it would cost very little to have them make you a couple adapters that will fit this machine. Just stick with one style and you should be set. FYI - most of these machine dies are pricey compared to hand tools that do the same thing (unless you're buying made in China steel)

I've just modified a $40 arbor press from Harbor Freight by having a vertical hole drilled into the ram and set screw hole added (there's a thread around here somewhere detailing the whole process) so now I can use my same hand tools for rivets, snaps, punch, stamp, what have you.

Good luck!