Sign in to follow this  
JLSleather

Victoria Clutch

Anybody can send me the "stock" pattern for this one? I ordered the kit a whle back, never put it together. Then this gal writes, and wants one of "these" - and attaches the catalog photo. So I get it out, to find the carving design isn't in there. Happens, right? So I simply ordered another one. No pattern. Well, coulda been a mistake? One more try, so now I have THREE of these laying around, and still no "original" pattern. Yes, I could put something else on there (and I personally would prefer that), but thought I'd take one shot at it around here.

Oh ... and the problem at this point is that these little bags have been discontinued. I WENT to the Tandy store, figuring I'd pick one that HAS the pattern -- and they're gone )&%*)^%&$*

Edited by JLSleather

Do you have a picture of it by chance?

NOpe, can't find it. And it's not on the web site any more, either (discontinued).

NOpe, can't find it. And it's not on the web site any more, either (discontinued).

Have you looked in the Leathercraft Library that Tandy has online? Many of their older patterns are there.