Hello All,

This is a clock and a pair of chinks that I made this past year. I was granted "artistic freedom" from my customers so I got to play a little bit. I hope you enjoy them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

smile.gif

clairs 382.jpg

clairs 390.jpg

post-8051-126227677561_thumb.jpg

post-8051-126227684864_thumb.jpg

Good work Claire as always. Don't you love when customers let you have artistic freedom instead of trying to micro manage a project? It always amazes me when people who have no clue about leather (or anything else for that matter) try to tell the professional how to do the job. Anyway, nicely done.

Clair both pieces are super. Highest levels of carving and construction. But I have to say that your clock is my favorite item. Stunning carving!!!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon::notworthy::thumbsup::notworthy:

Storm

I dunno, Storm. I think that the chinks are stunning! I love the way she layered the leather with the red outlining the black. Makes it stand out and an outstanding job. Although the clock is a great job too. Thanks for sharing, Claire! (Now I know I'm going to have a complex before I even get my first project done.... the people on this site are just fantastic leatherworkers!)

The word WOW is completely inadequate to describe these two pieces. I try to avoid combining red and black and white because I never feel that I can put those three colors together in a good way and you NAILED it.

Amazing work. Thank you for sharing.

Clair.beautiful work on both of the items. I plan on making a clock later and hope it comes out as nice. Keep up the great work and hope to see more of it . GAry

Beautiful projects. I hope to see that clock pattern in LCSJ soon! Wow!!

Happy New Year!

They are both equally stunning in their own way. Very nice!!! Thanks for posting.

Kate

Both turned out real well Clair!

Bobby

great work wish i could do that well. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Those chinks are amazing. Perfect color choices and layout. Would like to see them after two or three brandings when they get a little "life". I sure hope these aren't just going to hang on a hook in someones house. Great job as always. RW