Well it has been awhile since I have been on the site, so I hope I can figure this out. I just finished a set of holsters and thought I would post some pictures. I am open for comments and thanks for looking.

post-8307-080619600 1288418095_thumb.jpgpost-8307-022573100 1288418113_thumb.jpgpost-8307-048488000 1288418125_thumb.jpgpost-8307-098651700 1288418136_thumb.jpgpost-8307-040561700 1288418149_thumb.jpg

Cedar, nice clean mounted shooters rig! I've made a few, has the owner started competition with it yet?

Bob Buono

Cedar, nice clean mounted shooters rig! I've made a few, has the owner started competition with it yet?

Bob Buono

Not yet, I will be getting with them this weekend to finish the deal.

thanks

Very nice, sleek and clean the colors complete the class look of the combo with the weapons. You probably will get more traffic from the locals where the customer shoots for sure.

Very nice, sleek and clean the colors complete the class look of the combo with the weapons. You probably will get more traffic from the locals where the customer shoots for sure.

Thanks, I hope so. I delivered them tonight to the customer, the belt fit and she seem very pleased with the rig. She and her husband are just getting started in SASS so they may be back for shot gun belts in the near future.