Sign in to follow this  
eLw

Welker Handmade Leather Stamps

Hi Leatherworkers,

Just dropping a line to let you know that we are now accepting custom orders at Welker Handmade Leather Stamps. We specialize in rare, discontinued, and hard to find leather stamps, and promise you a speedy, personal response to your inquiries. Check out our website at http://elwelkerleatherstamps.com, and take a look at our current offerings. We may have the stamp you've been looking for, or would be happy for work with you to make sure you receive the top quality handmade leather stamp you need. Sorry, we are not making maker or logo stamps at this time. Happy Leatherworking!

Andy Hopkins

Welker Handmade Leather Stamps

welcome to the forum. Good stuff on the website. I wish you success.

Nick

Thanks Nick, wishing you success as well.

Andy

Your stuff looks great. I'll probably pick up a couple of things when I have spare cash. Might want to make the site's front page look a little cleaner though.

Thanks for the advice, I'm working on that right now. It is a bit cluttered...

Hey all, Finaly finished my cell phone case. Kinda happy with it but see things I should have done differantly. I am looking for a raven leather stamp. Searching other sites, I can find everything but. The closest Ive found was a Viking raven, but not what I wanted. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Welker Handmade Leather Stamps     Must be out of business.  Website times out and doesn't load....