Sign in to follow this  
JBruce

Wanted: Saddle Makers

We own a saddle company and are looking for a saddlemaker to make saddles for us. We are looking for someone willing to use good quality trees and Herman Oak or Wickett and Craig leather to our specifications. We will also need show headstalls and spur straps. We have the buyers but are having problems finding someone to private label for us. I can be reached at brucestackbox@live.com Thank you!

Where are you located?

I would be interested in hearing more

Me too... did anyone ever hear back on this one? Or hear where they are located?

no response at all

Sent them an email earlier tonight... will post if I hear anything...

We are located in SW Michigan. We are looking for someone who can provide a good quality saddle. If interested, please let me know what your quantity ability is and what the cost is for a training saddle as well as a standard reiner. We are looking for something in the Dale Chavez price bracket. Thanks so much!

I apologize for not responding on here. I am not on here as often as I would like. The best way to contact me is via email at brucestackbox@live.com. I have found responses in my junk folder so if I have not replied via email, it may have ended up in spam.

Guest Pines Custom Saddle Compan

We are a Saddle Company that Specilize in making I have some the most talented Saddle Makers in USA..We have alot of history and would consider doing Private Label...We are the Offical Saddle Maker for the Anniversary saddle for the NCHA. ck our site... We would have a min quanity..

www.pinesplacellc.com

Ken Johnson 

CEO/Owner

Guest Brian @ Pines Place

Call me 9703884379 we make the finest saddles around any design or type, we have a patented tree we do a lifetime warranty on which has a 99% fit rate. You won't be disappointed