Sign in to follow this  
benlilly1

Seat Going Up On Ebay

I know, I know. Skulls, skulls, skulls. Unfortunately that's what I'm getting for requests.

post-19391-045695000 1334261092_thumb.jp

I know, I know. Skulls, skulls, skulls. Unfortunately that's what I'm getting for requests.

Very nice.

PS. I love skulls.

Kevin

No problem with skulls, the coolest bone in the body.

Thanks guys, and I don't have to put it up on Ebay...it's sold!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, and I don't have to put it up on Ebay...it's sold!:thumbsup:

Congrats, I didn't figure it would take long to sell even if it made it to ebay.

Great job,

Kevin

Nothing wrong with skulls when the look good :-)

A very nice looking piece there,

can you tell me what your stitching / lacing is called i would like to try it on my next tool roll.

cheers

JJthumbsup.gif

Thanks Shadowryder, I always use the triple loop and this one I made slits instead of holes. I think I need to venture out and try some other techniques though. I don't want them looking all the same.

Thanks everyone for looking.

A very nice looking piece there,

can you tell me what your stitching / lacing is called i would like to try it on my next tool roll.

cheers

JJthumbsup.gif

Thanks Shadowryder, I always use the triple loop and this one I made slits instead of holes. I think I need to venture out and try some other techniques though. I don't want them looking all the same.

Thanks everyone for looking.

Hi,

any idea where i could find some instructions on how to do the "triple loop" lacing please.

regards

JJ

You can get the triple loop info in the Lacing and Stitching booklet from Tandy. I've also seen it on Ebay. Also there's instruction online and I can't remember the site if I do I'll get it to you. It takes 9 times the length in lace.

Just Beautiful!!

Thanks Stitchwizzard, I see you sew leather. What Singer machine do you have to sew with. I may be starting to look for a simple machine to start out with.

Thanks

Just Beautiful!!

Thanks Stitchwizzard, I see you sew leather. What Singer machine do you have to sew with. I may be starting to look for a simple machine to start out with.

Thanks

Thank you,

It's a Singer 4423 I believe and it's a workhorse!!! Will do 16 layers of Denim! (If I ever need to) :o

You can get the triple loop info in the Lacing and Stitching booklet from Tandy. I've also seen it on Ebay. Also there's instruction online and I can't remember the site if I do I'll get it to you. It takes 9 times the length in lace.

The booklet you are thinking of is called How to Lace.....no author. Get it at Tandy, on line or from their stores. Of course it is also available on Amazon.com.

Dave Theobald

Edited by David